When is SeriesFest: Season 10?
May 1–5, 2024
When will the SeriesFest lineup-up be released?
What is included in SeriesFest: Season 10?
SeriesFest: Season 10 will include a wide array of programs including: in-competition independent pilot screenings, innovation talks, our Closing Night Celebration at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, panels, workshops, a live read, network events, and exciting and unique parties.
Where are the festival programs taking place?
SeriesFest: Season 10 will be taking place in person in Denver, CO at the Sie FilmCenter, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, and other venues throughout the city.
Are the festival venues accessible?
- All festival theaters and venues are wheelchair accessible
- Each Sie FilmCenter theater is wheelchair accessible and has companion seats
- Wheelchair accessible parking is available in the Sie FilmCenter parking garage. The parking garage elevator if taken to the lower level opens into the Sie FilmCenter. This elevator is also accessible from the courtyard level.
- Enhanced Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Sie FilmCenter through the box office
- Enhanced Assistive Listening Devices are available at Red Rocks through guest services
- If you have questions about festival accessibility, please email email@example.com
How do I purchase and use a pass?
A festival pass is the best option to explore the breadth of the festival and immerse in all the incredible programs that SeriesFest has to offer. Passes are offered at multiple levels with varying amenities.
Please visit our pass page to determine the right experience for you.
How do I pick up my pass?
Badge pick up is in the Sie FilmCenter Complex: 2510 East Colfax, Denver, CO, 80206.
Pick up hours:
Check back soon!
To avoid lines, early arrival is recommended.
If you are unable to pick up your credentials during these times your badge may be picked up beginning 30 minutes prior to the first screening, daily at the Sie FilmCenter Guest Services Desk.
How do I purchase and use tickets?
Individual tickets will go on sale in Early April. Tickets are $17 each (discounts available for seniors, students, and Denver Film members). When you purchase a ticket, your confirmation email will include information about program specifics and a code for you to present in order to enter the theater. This code may also be printed out.
Certain programs will have limited quantities of individual tickets available. Early purchase is recommended.
Before purchasing tickets, please be sure there are no venue or timing conflicts
During the Festival, ticketing will be available onsite at the Sie FilmCenter one hour in advance of the first program daily.
How can I buy Red Rocks tickets for the SeriesFest Closing Night Celebration on May 5?
Tickets for the SeriesFest Closing Night Celebration at Red Rocks Aphitheatre are available through the purchase of a SeriesFest pass (excepting Sie FilmCenter Passes) or through AXS Tickets.
Tickets On Sale Soon
Can I get into a sold out show?
If a screening’s allotment of advance tickets has sold out, there are likely to be stand-by tickets available. Lines begin at the venue’s box office one hour prior to the screening time; those in the stand-by line will be let in just prior to the screening on a space-available basis.
Is there parking available at the Sie FilmCenter?
The Sie FilmCenter garage is free to festival attendees.
The parking garage is accessible from both Columbine and Elizabeth Streets between Colfax and 14th.
How do I vote for the Audience Awards?
Once you have watched an eligible program, you will be sent an online ballot from your Eventive account. You may vote immediately or opt to do so at another point during the festival. You may vote ONCE on all the programs you have viewed. All voting must be complete by 12pm on May 4.
We encourage you to vote for all your eligible programs as a means of acknowledging the efforts of our creators and supporting their work.
How do I access parties?
Only SeriesFest: Season 10 passholders (excepting the Sie FilmCenter Pass) will have access to SeriesFest parties. Consider buying a pass to support our festival and get the most out of your SeriesFest experience!
What’s the fine print?
- Review the programs you wish to attend and ensure there are no time conflicts.
- All scheduled programs are in Mountain Standard Time.
- Programs will have a set capacity. Admission via a pass is available on a first come, first serve basis. A pass (excepting the Champion Pass) does not guarantee entrance to programs.
- All non-English language content will be shown in the original language with English subtitles.
- Presentations do not carry an MPAA rating.
- The festival schedule and guests are subject to change. Our website and social media platforms will have the most up-to-date information.
- Attendees must be in seats 10 minutes prior to program start time. There is no late seating.
- Recording devices are not permitted in the theaters.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Auditoriums must be cleared between screenings.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
Is SeriesFest accepting submissions?
SeriesFest: Season 11 submissions will open in the Fall of 2024, so make sure to sign up for the newsletter HERE for upcoming announcements.
What are the SeriesFest Covid protocols?
At the moment, we do not have any specific covid protocols.
Does SeriesFest need volunteers?
We appreciate your interest and would love your support. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need additional information?